[Dailydrool] Charlie Meyer ATB - and Sophie

Rebecca Louise Stanton pummorse at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 12:24:38 PDT 2014

I was so sad to hear this news.  I have been friends with Charlie over the
last few years and we often exchanged emails and had a chuckle over
things.  He was a one off, a witty and amusing, kind gentleman, and I am
sad he is no longer with us.  He will have had a wonderful welcome at the
Bridge from all those he loved that had departed, including the numerous
rescues he helped.  I have heard his basset Sophie has gone to All Ears
rescue, is that correct? (I can't find a website for them) - I so hope she
is adopted soon, poor girl must have had her world turned upside down after
losing her beloved Charlie.

I will miss you Charlie.... enjoy that buffet -

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB