[Dailydrool] my girl Bianca ATB

Sandra Culpepper scvld1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 14:15:26 PDT 2014

Sadly-sadly-sadly--Today (10-16-14) at 2:30, I gave Milady Bianca her final gift--(she was almost 11)--She's now at the Rainbow Bridge flying free and having a great time with those gone before her (like her lab friend Max). I was happy to be able to rub the inside of her ears while the vet administered the shot.  And she always DID like to socialize.  I was glad to have her become mine when my youngest son moved away.  She just couldn't eat or even take medicine anymore.  Guess she let me know- in many other ways too- that "it was time."  Thanks for all of the advice given here on the DDrool!  I've mostly been a lurker, but have enjoyed checking in often.

hard to stop missing her--
Sandra