[Dailydrool] Greetings!

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 19 16:25:31 PDT 2014

First I want to tell everyone Richard and I visited Chris Bly yesterday - Jimmie wasn't home so we didn't get to see him.  She is looking great
and we think she's doing very well.  We hope she continues to feel better each day.  Secondly, thanks to Bev Szaton, we took Zoey to a groomer
to have her nails cut, and they told us at the time we could bring her back next  time  And, Friday she got her second "pedicure" at a wonderful
dog groomers in Kansas City - the Brookside area.  If anyone in the KC metro area is having the problem of "personna non gratta" with their
bassets' having their nails clipped, I will recommend this groomer to you.  It's a lovely place and they had great patience w/Zoey.  Hope everyone
is having a great weekend.                                 Beryl & Zoey