[Dailydrool] wicked cough

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 24 01:15:16 PDT 2014

Mila has suddenly come down with a wicked cough. she sounds like a sea lion barking. It is not constant--maybe a coughing spell that lasts a minute every hour or two. I had her to the vet's this morning. Her temperature is normal, appetite is normal, stools normal. she hasn't been around any other dogs except Harley, who is fine. the vet thinks she has an irritated throat from swallowing something like a stinging insect. but I wonder. I am not sure how she would have picked up kennel cough (but don't know if she's ever been vaccinated for it). I'm checking in with the vet again tomorrow, but thought I'd tap drooler's experience too. aside from the intermittent cough, she seems fine. thoughts? val