[Dailydrool] She really did!

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 07:36:20 PDT 2014

Yep. Life with a Fairy Princess is a royal pain in the neck. The mom gave
us a lol lots of attention and loved on us. Then she tried to do some
important stuff like laundry so the humans in the house wouldn't be running
around naked.  We had just come inside because the neighbor kids were
jumping on the trampoline.  That means we were barking. Browyn wouldn't
shut up even when we were inside. So dad put a box in front of the door so
she couldn't see the kids. This really made her scream. Then she finally
stopped. Of course shortly there after mom found the pee. Mom was not happy
but she didn't scream. Anyone want the stupid brat?
Bugsey, Beauford (no you really can't have her), and Browyn the stupid
Fairy Princess.