[Dailydrool] DD calendar 10/24

Sherry Moore sherrymoore at me.com
Fri Oct 24 07:31:46 PDT 2014

Today's calendar photo is of my Lizzy (now ATB) and Mr. Darcy. This picture was taken by Susan Richey Schmitz (A Dog's Life Photography) for the 2012 AZBHR calendar. Both babies came from Chris Wallen's Rivendell kennel in Oregon. Miss Bizzy Lizzy left us at the age of 12 in September 2012 to boss around everyone at the Bridge. Mr. Darcy, at the ripe old age of 13.5, is still the heartbeat at my feet. He is a lover, not a thinker, but life is good for a two-time cancer survivor with a heart condition. They have both enriched our lives immeasurably.

The superscription is to honor my two-legged son Chris on his 34th.

Sherry in AZ
with Mr. Darcy