[Dailydrool] Chomping

Daria dariaemma at verizon.net
Fri Oct 24 16:54:57 PDT 2014

I'm going to add my .01 to Llewis chomping issue. Tony does this and he has belly issues. It starts with foot licking, progresses to air licking and drooling, then Palm tree frond eating (we don't have any grass in back). I give him 1 Zantac and 1 Gasex in the morning and at night. This keeps the worst of it at bay. About 2-3 times a year, I have to get metronidazole for him. Maybe he is getting a bad tooth or broke one somehow. Even if he had a dental, these things can crop up.

So belly rubs to Llewis and we hope he is better.
Conley and Doc, what an adventure! Belly rubs to you too!

Drool to all in need,
Daria and Tony

Sent from my iPad