[Dailydrool] Llewis, licking the air etc

Rebecca Louise Stanton pummorse at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 01:01:25 PDT 2014

​Morse does this sometimes.  He will lick his paw continuously, over and
over, and because  I start  saying "Morse ENOUGH!" he then starts to lick
the air and do some slurps.   I then grab a cushion and stuff it right
under his chin and he slams his head down with a big sigh!  The slurps
finish!  If he has got a cushion already though he may start to lick this;
I just distract him with tickling his tummy and giving him a big cuddle and
usually this stops the slurping.   Who knows what starts it. Morse is
epileptic so it could be a pre-ictal maybe, some sort of nervousness?  Or
just general slurping!

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB