[Dailydrool] Stuff happens

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 08:38:14 PDT 2014

Hi bassets and peeps, this is Truman reporting from our new house in
Lincoln City, OR.  Yesterday a big truck came to our old house and 3 men
loaded up the furniture, including our favorite red recliner and sofa, and
drove it all to the beach.  The best part was that Les, the son-in-law, and
Nicholas, the grandson, came to visit as well and help us relocate our dog
beds.  I was beside myself with joy to see L and Nick.

Of course, yesterday was one of the windiest and wettest days the year,
with the sideways rain coming down so hard that it bounces off the
pavement.

Roland and I celebrated the return of our big sofa by spending the night on
it, rather than sleep with the mom in the bedroom.  No more stairs for
Roland to negotiate to get to the yard or go to bed here, so he is happy
about that.

Elsinore, we salute you on your retirement from your hospice work. You have
done a fine job helping people and bringing them the comfort of your furry
presence.

Love,
Truman Henry

--