[Dailydrool] My dad swabe.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sun Oct 26 18:08:42 PDT 2014

Ben heer, it be a mad house heer.  First da mom swabe hab surgery on  herz
froat an she bein da peeps vetspital for free days.  Dey take a big  goiter
out. she be better now.  On Fursday my dad goin in to hab som ob  himzcowon
wemoobed, what eber day be.  Himz sez dey gonna take a  foot.  Duz dat meen
him not gonna hab too feetz anymore.  I hope  not.  Anyway, I be askin for
dwoow for him dat he be ok an come home to me  soon.  I be eetin weew weww
since himz got sick a momf ago an wuz in da  peeps vetspital.  Fanks.

Ben