[Dailydrool] Update from Browyn the Fairy Princess

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 07:48:43 PDT 2014

This weekend we finally had a spa day. It was way overdue. I stunk so bad
that I was setting off the air cleaner. You should have seen all the sand
that came out of Beauford's coat. He has a coarser, more water resistant
coat and it was really trapping a bunch of sand.

Before mom gave us our baths, she tried to kill me. Yep, she quicked a nail
and I bled like a stuck pig. I really did. I was kind of being a wiggle
worm. Anyway I was bleeding all over the place and mom and dad wanted me to
sit still and let the quick stop work and I just wanted to wrestle
Beauford. So there was blood everywhere. I am the one that got yelled at as
well. I think mom should have been the one to get yelled at. She did the
damage. Dad said she didn't do it on purpose and if I had just held still
it wouldn't have happened.

I am all better now. I got my bath last to give my foot time to stop
bleeding for good. Now I smell good and I am nice and shiny.

Today we are getting new windows. So far this means we are stuck in our
crates and these two weird men and making LOTS of noise. I might freeze to
death. They took out the window and left it open to our room and it is like
52 degrees outside. The boys say they are happy that it isn't hot. Well.
Hmpt. I like warm weather better than them.

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford, Bugsey and the mom Jennifer who
still feels bad about the nail.