[Dailydrool] Mila is missing out

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 23:20:02 PDT 2014

this is Harley of Hawaii. Mila is afraid of the workmen strengthening the foundation of our house. She doesn't want to go outside when they are here, and stays inside and barks. Not me. I go right out and join them. Know why? they eat lunch under the house and leave their half eaten containers of food on the ground--those white boxes Pawtunia raves about. today I scored a container of sushi. Pretty good. The white rice and potato salad in plate lunches is less tasty, but I like the barbecue pork. silly Mila. it pays to not be afraid.