[Dailydrool] Who gets best treatment?

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 10:05:02 PDT 2014

My hubby has always complained that I treat the basset crew better than
him. I feed them better food and better snacks. They get better medical
care and better shampoo. I have always countered by saying the dogs eat my
healthy food and go to the vet when I tell them to. Hubby is addicted to
junk food and will do anything to avoid the doctor.

So we move. The dogs already have their backyard overhauled to be more
basset friendly per hubby. He unpacked their bedroom before ours. I still
have no idea where my jewelry and long sleeved shirts are. Then he elected
to do a major overhaul on their bathroom before ours even though ours is in
worse shape. So I think it is now clear.  We both love the dogs equally.
Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey,  and Browyn the Fairy Princess.