[Dailydrool] Thank You

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Oct 29 16:27:01 PDT 2014

Hello Droolers,

 I am stunned at all of the cards and presents I have received in the  mail
this week You guys have made my week trust me,  I am trying so hard to  get
over this hump, but every step forward, knocks me down and I have to go
back  and  start over !  This truly has been the worst year of my  life,  but I
am EXTREMELY  strong willed and am determined to  get  this slump behind
me,  If only I could have a couple Margaritas,  but Im still on stupid
antibiotics so may not get to celebrate my birthday in  style like I love doing,
not really style, just getting loaded on Margaritas  !.   I wont give up, and
you guys all inspire me to try harder.   Hubby thinks I belong to a Basset
Cult !  he has trouble understanding why  anyone likes me, let alone sends me
cards and gifts !   LOL  He  did come home from work early today and took
me and both girls for a walk down  at the cemetery along the Maumee river, it
is so beautiful down there (  NO  I wasn't picking out a plot ) This guy is
awesome, he walked two  cripples, me and Maggie and then there is CUJO
Annie.  our first and only  walk of the year !!!!!!  Trust me I still have the
attitude ,  but I just don't get out enough to use it   bwahahahaha.     NEWS
FLASH  AOL  " did you  know that redheads don't get gray hair ? "  hmfff
Wonder if that  would work with  Ms, Clairol hair color no: 107A ( Blazing
butt  red )   bwahahahahahahahahahahaha  of course not, but I'll let you all
know

I TRULY LOVE ALL OF YOU,

Cookie,  please call me,  I lost your phone no.   Bill  and I couldn't stop
laughing !

my girls  say Thanks to the Drooler who sent the venison treats  ????  they
love them

Love and Hugs

Marlene  and my girls