[Dailydrool] Me Tilly

Sue And David Autry sautry at cfl.rr.com
Thu Oct 30 04:10:34 PDT 2014

Hi Ebbywon,

Me, who neber, NEBER jumpies, smelled de Turkey mama makin' and uppy I went
to de high up counter in kitchy!

My backie said "OOchie"  and down I went in ball onde floor screemin'!  Mama
sooo scared!  I see it in her eyes!

Up I got, my backie in a hump.  Off we went to emergency Vetspital!

Dr tinks it muscular and not disc!  Mama sooo happy.  Gab me Muscle relaxer,
anti inflamma somethin' and Tramadol!

I already hab spinal stenosis, and bad left knee.

I in "time out" to restie!

Much time to drool for Douglas colon surgery and Tanners humans who are
grieving.

To be grounded just betus I smelled de Turkey! Noty fair!!

Tilly for the Triplets

Phoebe - why all the fuss over Tilly!

Harvey -  I'll show her how to jump right!