[Dailydrool] The Wanderer (French version)

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 08:27:37 PDT 2014

Bonejour, everybuddy, Pw Polly woofin' in from across the Pond in France

Well, I know I don't woof often but today was really, really exciting... let me explain.

Dis morning da Venus went walkabout.  We are staying at our friends' villa with the BIG garden.  Da mum wanted to write straight away for "help find her" drool but I said NO, NO, NO, hehehehehhehehehe!

Well da mum went off sticking up flyers everywhere, stopping cars and giving her phone number and so on. Then she went to the two police stations and called the dog pound.  When she was coming back to the villa she saw the dog pound van on the road in front of her and followed it and beeped and flashed until it stopped (how embarrassing, thank goodness I wasn't there).  She knew the guy.  He asked "Are you the basset lady?"  She said "yes".  He said they found Venus  wandering along the road at 9am (it was midday by then) and they'd picked her up and taken her to the pound so she would not be run over.

So da mum followed him back to the pound and Venus got sprung from jail!

So folks, I still have that sister. I wish they'd have kept her in jail longer ...... <sigh>  BTW da mum has lots more grey hairs since this morning - TRUE, I counted them hehehehehehehehe

Lurps to all,

Pw Polly (still missing da big Sis, Pw Penny ATB, very much)

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists on other planets is that it's never tried to contact us."