[Dailydrool] Pierre sr. channeling Pierre jr.

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 18:06:38 PDT 2014

Jr has been here for a while.  I rescued him from OBR when he was about 9
months old, a month and 5 days after Sr. went to HEAVEN.

I know completely that one dog cannot replace another, and I had no clue
why I even considered another rescue while had seven in the house anyway,
but a little this and that lead me to the conclusion.

But, it is so uncanny how Pierre jr is the spiritual clone of Sr.

There were many clues, especially with with the "Walk" bassitude, but what
really got me today was Jr. stole the toilet bowl brush.  Sr. was famous
for this when he was a puppy. and we always made sure we had clean ones for
him.

Oh that Jr.

He is the exception, he is really the spiritual clone of Sr., and I am
finally at peace with his passing, not so much about Jean Paul or Max, and
most especially Pumpkin,

But I am busy with Mom care, and I know all my kids ATB, are safe and loved.

Healing drool to all in need,

Jackie