[Dailydrool] Many yrs ago

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 19:52:11 PDT 2014

Maybe 7 or 8 yrs ago I had someone at the IKC (International Kennel Club
show in Chicago) and Jackie Fogel was there with Wendy, Nigel and Llewis's
littermate sister. She had her on the grooming table when a camera crew
from National Geo appeared and asked to interview her. They fitted her with
a mic and they began filming with Wendy there on the table, as Jackie
talked about Bassets. Then Jackie switched and got out one of her
Bedlington Terriers and they filmed that. Altogether they filmed about 30
minutes of Jackie, about half with Wendy there on the table. My Wendy. My
one and only litter.

Then they made the film the SCIENCE OF THE DOG. And if you watch it, (it
was on tonight) at the very very very beginning, you see a buncha dogs, and
then, for a nanosecond, a reddish body and a hand, with rings and a pretty
bracelet sliding down the back and up the tail and, THAT'S WENDY!! That's
my girl!!

The boys are unimpressed, but I'm not.

MomPerson to Llewis, Conley, Doc and once upon a time, a big, dark female
puppy I called "The Rottweiler" (because that's what she looked like as she
slid out of Zelda into my hands.)