[Dailydrool] Pawtunya

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 19:26:00 PDT 2014

Frum Conly an Llewis an whutebber
​we shure glad youse be ahwrite. Getting hit on da hedbone wif a tree
cannot be no fun a tall.

Ummm.
Ahhh....

See we gots a queshun we wanna ast youse, but ummm....we don wan youse ta
teke dis da rong way. I meen we all reely glad youse ok. Reely we is. But
ahhhhhh .....ok... Doc you ask. No its ok reely. Go ahed. Doc comeon.
Pleese? Ahh look I says da magik word even. Magik. Word. Da magik word,
youse nose...DONT MEKE ME SAY IT AGIN!!
Come back! Doc I didn...nebbermine.
I ask.
Ok
Member we lubs youse Pawtunia.

Heer goes.

Pawtunia. If there is no Basset by da tree do it meke a noise when it fall?
Ok . Dats it.
Oh heer come chikie brain agin too late I awreddy ast so there Mr. fuzzface.
Whut?
You don't nose nuffin whut youse meen she cant answer it?
Whut you meen?
She not dere she don't nose? But she WERE dere. So.. unh...waitaminut heer.

Lemme fink about dis, Pawtunia. We glad youse ok.

Lub and Heelin drool, from
Llewis an Conly

an Doc I spose.