[Dailydrool] Da Question

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Sep 4 20:33:22 PDT 2014

Dear Mr. Lewis and Mr. Conly and Doc-

I be feeling a little better. Every now and then I feel faint and then I raise my head and look sad,,,,,, they fetch me some steak or cheese or something........My poor little bruised tongue somehow feels better when I am distracted........but my brain is just not wrappin itself round da question. Rusty says the sound only counts iffen it falls on basset ears, but when he uses fall and basset in the same sentence I leave the room.....so sorry guys. Dunno.

Peel me a grape, er cookie, slave.

Tunes
....my brain is having a little trouble connecting with Auntie Feyfey....I got that Hank arrived.....something about a show, but will have to get back to ya wif details