[Dailydrool] Crazy for food!

VIRGINIA OLIVEIRA duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 6 12:26:47 PDT 2014

Deer Droolers

My cousin, in Brazil, has a friend who has a basset. He is absolutelly crazy for food.
I mean, crazy. The other day he ate a whole pineapple, even that green, dangerous green part that we call crown. And the equally dangerous peel! Thans God he didn't have not even a tummy ache.
His mom is a vet, so she was paying good atention.
Yesterday my cousin sent me those pictures. It says that he ate: a whole can of powder milk, 3 energy bars, and a whole purple cabbage! He was probably giving lots of air bombs!
I will put the pics at Daily Drool page of Facebook.

Miriam Virginia Oliveira