[Dailydrool] A montana moment.

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 13:33:50 PDT 2014

our quilt raffle has closed now and I am cross checking names to
numbers......as the firefox crashed and i have just 2 questions i hope
you all someone could help ans.for me.
I AM NOT SURE WHO petmom is...... ON 9-1 she sent a donation.....no
email.....could she pls call or post to us here at the rescue?  she
needs her numbers i do believe.

2.   sharon wilder......blondslave....... pls call or email us to double
check that you received your numbers for the quilt raffle.

the youcaring.com site ended with 1,034$...........plus our in mail
donations with checks......   we almost made our goal for which we all
are forever grateful to everyone.  As soon as our vol. treasurer adds it
all up we will have a definite total to share. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR
SUPPORT TO HELP KEEP US GOING!!
Hopefully, after this raffle drawing,  we will have some time to get
some newer pictures of the shelter yard and shortened run tops.....

Healing Montana drool being sent to all those who have lost their
friends and family........ 2 and 4 leggers.....and a huge big bucket of
healing drool goes out to my dear friends Connie and Roger in Las VEgas
for our Hank the Tank leaving us.........peacefully at the end.   Bless
his precious sweet heart as he was the BEST.....hound..........and I
myself will miss him greatly.

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager