[Dailydrool] Tucker's proceedure

CenturyLink Customer oakrydgebh at q.com
Sun Sep 7 07:27:41 PDT 2014

Tucker was checked to the vetspital Friday morning. He was a very nervous boy and didn't really want to come out of his crate to go inside when we arrived. Seems he just wasn't sure what was going on. I got one of the techs to come out to the BUV and get him since I'm not supposed to lift more than 25 lbs. and he weighs almost 60 lbs. now. He actually peed on her when she picked him up! He's never done that before. Now he's really smitten with his vet Dr. Betsy ( and she him) so as soon as he heard her voice his whole attitude changed back to normal! He held his tail high wagging as he trotted along beside her. I've never witnessed an instant transformation like that in my life!

.

Tucker's neuter surgery and dental went really well. The only note from Dr. Betsy on his discharge instructions read "Such a good boy!" with a big smiley face next to it. Tucker stayed ov ernight a s he needed his left eye checked again. The ey e that had the puncture wound a while back. All was well with his eye. Just a bit of irritation which we think is just due to some dust since it's been so dry here so he has some ointment for that for 7 days.

He came out to meet me with his usual enthusiasm, sai d his good byes to the front staff and we came home. Such a good boy! I heard the Dadperson telling Jasmine and Megan the Talldog not to sniff and laugh at Tucker because he was missing some  manly parts. So now I' m thinking  that T ucker's case of the jitters was a result of Dadperson's man-to-man talk before he went to the vetspital.

Momperson to the Tuckerman who's a happy camper this morning.