[Dailydrool] Need Advice

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Sep 7 06:25:11 PDT 2014

This is kinda Basset Related as we have a rescue and want to make the right
decision so we can continue to be healthy and take care of the bassets in
the rescue so this is the question if any of you are older.... do we keep
Medicare or go for an alternate plan like Humana or United Health Care.
All Western Missouri Bassets are slinging drool to those wut needs it  and
to thank Debbies Dawgs on facebook for all of the lovely gifts pawtners have
sent out to seniors!!!
Keep voting for Florida in the Challenge!!
I am gonna have to get one of those zappy collars like the big blek dog has
for one of our brood  since mine is a stubborn basset he will never find out
who zaps him. Maybe his bad behavior will stop. He guards the dog door and
will not let dogs inside sometimes.