[Dailydrool] The Rio Trio

TERRY MARSHALL terrymarshall at wildblue.net
Sun Sep 7 04:28:38 PDT 2014

It has now been seven years that I found the three basset hounds sitting on
a drainage ditch in El Paso TX, far out in the county. I was coming home
from work and there they were sitting on the ditch, just waiting for
something. Well, I got them in the back seat of the truck and brought them
home. The next day we go to the vet and find out I have a two year old
momma and two one year old pups. I can't believe it has been that long.
They are now older and maybe a little wiser (doubtful), but still much
loved. Happy off the road gotcha day to the three I call the Rio Trio,
since they were found not far from the Rio Grande river. They have given
unconditional love for all that time, and I am grateful that I could get
them off the road. Looking back I realize that I could never break up the
little family.  Thank doG for that.