[Dailydrool] another mt. moment..quilt raffle winner chosen today

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 08:34:25 PDT 2014

Mayor John Engen will be drawing 3 winning tickets.......the first two
will be for a colorful selection of our beaded bracelets each with a
Basset Hound Charm...........then the last will be picked for the QUILT.
winners pay s/h.  I will post names after the drawings and will be so
excited to see WHO WON... fUN  fun fun.   Thank you to everyone who made
this a successful fundraiser.
i will be calling the winners if i have their phone numbers.

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager