[Dailydrool] Pancreatitis question

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Mon Sep 8 12:34:47 PDT 2014

Wilma got pancreatitis a couple of weeks ago. She is also a
cushings patient and they say cushings hounds can be prone
to pancreatitis. Now Daisy has it. Their symptoms have been
way different. Wilma was throwing up and would not even look
at food. Daisy has been begging for food but then won't
tough anything I give her. She has not thrown up and was
otherwise acting fine. Doc said her blood was worse than
Wilma's. There has to be something common in our house. We
don't feed them any fatty or junk foods, just good kibble.
Anyone have any thoughts?
Ann