[Dailydrool] Llewis

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 02:36:33 PDT 2014

You and your Momperson are so very brave.  I allowed Pumpkin to rest at the
Vet for a whole week before I let her come home after da spleen was taken
out of her, but we have lots of stairs and too many nosy hound dogs.  She
no want to eat for a few days either, but after I brought her boiled
chicken and rice to the vet hospital, she started to eat a little bit.

I know you are in the best hands, little man.

Lots of prayers and love, and drool, of course, to you.

Jackie slave to 20 paws, 4 of those being Pierre's giant paws, and he
wanted MY spot in the bed and he kicked me out