[Dailydrool] News...

Sandi Scranton njmedic702 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 17:50:47 PDT 2014

As some of you on Facebook know our beautiful granddaughter, Gabriella
Grace, took her life early last Friday morning. She was only fifteen years
old and beloved friend of our Delilah Belle.  Whenever she would visit with
us - which was every two weeks for the weekend at least, Delilah would
follow her around and lay at her feet or nearby.  Delilah is also acutely
aware of the pain her slaves are feeling now and has been close by since.

To say we are devastated is a gross understatement. The pain is worse from
one day to the next.  If you are suffering from depression or other mental
health issue or know someone who is or suspect they are in pain. *reach out
to them* - let them know you care and if nothing else, sit with them or ask
a family member, teacher, or mental health professional for help.  This
week coincidentally happens to be Suicide Prevention Week.  Please do what
you can to help or think hard about walking or donating in memory of
someone for whom life seemed too overwhelming to bear.  And light a candle
and say a prayer for a bright light who has gone out far, far too soon...

Sandi, Mamaslave to Delilah Belle and Dozer ATB