[Dailydrool] Milton

baronsbond at gmail.com baronsbond at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 19:54:07 PDT 2014

I read daily, rarely post. First I will make my heartfelt drool to all that
have lost their fur babies recently. Way too many for me to list here.
 Pawtunia,,,,, we are so very happy that you have recovered from that
terrible tree mugging! Goodness! Th repercussions could have been way worse
than they were!

Lewis! You get better Dude! Cnly don't let that Bleke dog get the upper
hand!

I would like to ask drool for my Milton. He is an alum from 4 The Hounds.
Figure he is somewhere aroun 13 or 14. I see him slowly slipping away. Just
need drool for him to go on his own time and quietly. My heart is breaking
more each day.

Marsha