[Dailydrool] quilt Raffle Fundraiser WINNERS for Basset Rescue of MT>

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 08:06:45 PDT 2014

winner of this gorgeous quilt is :     Ellen  Hongo Watsonmarketplace
ticket number #088029
runner up for a decorative gift bag full of colorful beaded bracelets
all with a basset charm:  Sharon McDaniel, Polson, Mt. (adopter for our
Winston)  Ticket # 087802
runner up also,  Elaine Sehnert ticket # 087770.(recently retired from
Missoula Animal Control & assists with doggie transports)

I have pictures for every one to see the drawing with the Mayor and
myself, but not savay enough to know how to take data to provide links
here.     I remain the Wests' best pooper picker upper not a puter
person. lol

I have emailed Ellen and am waiting to hear back from her. Congrats to
these winners and THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT.

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager