[Dailydrool] Pierre and Moma

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 12:10:41 PDT 2014

I finally believe Mom will be joining Dad, her family and all our pets ATB.
 She has rallied before, but this time she has really  awakened the
attention of all the hospice team who are priceless and super attentive.

I told them I wold feel it when it was her time, and I didn't, feel it
until today, after the nurse left.

I was up and down a few times, but the last time I went up Pierre stayed
 with Mom instead of following me back up, and he is my cling on.

Of course, I had a panic attack.

Funny thing about jr is he only knew Mom at home for two weeks, but he was
the only hound who followed her through all her institutional  care, and
now he won't leave her side!!

That boy has a very deep soul, and given his intelligence and minx behavior
I think he is channeling my Dad a little, not in a creepy way, just keeping
a great watch on Mom.

Healing drool to all in need,

Jackie and twenty paws