[Dailydrool] Xander naughtiness

Michele SZ wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 19:43:36 PDT 2014

Ruger woofing in with some of Xander the Frankenstein head hound naughtiness:  On Sunday afternoon Xander got ahold of mommas reading glasses and chewed on the left ear piece, he  had both of the lenses halfway popped out.  Momma was able to pop the lenses back in and straighten the ear piece. But not able to get the chew marks out of them. Also to mention that he has been running through the house like a crazy hound, sometimes chasing me throughout the house. Momma says it sounds like a stampeding herd of rhinoceros running through her house. Ok, she need to get one thing straight... This our house....she just the hired help here. So Anyhowl,  This this morning momma went out to pick the salsa maters, she brought the 5 gallon bucket into the kitchen, set it in the floor in front of the sink to wash.  But before washing she had to go potty, when she came back from potting there was Xander standing next to the the bucket with something in his mouth...can't see what...but we have a good guess. Xander has long top lipper flaps that  cloaks his prizes. Anyhowl he had a whole San Marzan  tomato hidden in his mouth. Apparently he went to the mater bucket and helped his self to a big mater. Momma however took it away, and told poor Xander "noooo, that's mine! For my salsa" Xander was heart broken...after all he had stolen that mater fair and square.
Ruger woofing out from Howling Hound Acres
Sent from my iPawPad