[Dailydrool] Llewis by Conley

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 16:06:45 PDT 2014

Dis Conly riting for Llewis who HOME he HOME he HOME not dat I cares youse
nose, rilly. But he done ast me to rite for he but he liddel differmint way
he tawks youse nose? Not sure whut da deel is but heer goes:

​Dis Lllllewis Llewis Llooooooowisss [hey I juss riting whut he say, ok?]
Ise bin away away far far away in da lant ob ellek gibbin away dey annlers
for me to chew chew mmm an where nhobuddy  NOOOOObuddy teke....whut? MmDis
Llewis. Lewis Lewis. Dat me. I seen sum ver-ry inneresting fings liddel
tiny doggies playin tennysis youse nose wif da ball an reckit. An I
seen....I very sleepy. Loooooooowisssss slee

Hey! Hey Llewis! Wake up buddy!!! Dis Conley youse was writin.
Oh well, leddim sleep I guess.
Dis Conley sinin off for Llewis. Sssshhhhhhhh.