[Dailydrool] spleens

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 14:41:11 PDT 2014

Hi Bev,

Glad Llewis is coming home, and over the years you have informed me a lot,
so I will share the tiny knowledge I have, which is born in the gut.

In Feb.  Mama Pumpkin was gassy, as she was a lot, and I usually just treat
with cerenia, etc, but the gut said this time is different.

Turned out she had and enlarged spleen.

Took her to the ER vet the next day, and it was safe to let her wait a day
for her primary vet to do the spleen removal.  No Cancer noted.

Fast forward….  late July, early August, Mama Pumpkin exploded with cancer
cells and she left me within two and a half weeks of the first positive
report.

Not saying it is related, I just can't really say much any more,  I miss my
Gal more than myself.

Pierre Jr. has an enlarged spleen and he has liver damage.
He is only 5, and  I cannot explain how this happened to him.

I know he is here for Mom more than me, and I realized that for the first
time tonight.

So back to Llewis, I sure hope he stays strong.

Jr, where is the wine,… I really, really need wine tonight….

Healing drool to all in need,

Little Nikki, spoke dog for the sad mama person