[Dailydrool] Conley Bwaaahahahahahaha

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 14:34:14 PDT 2014

​Dis Conly.

Dis Mornin
dey put Llewis in da Van an tuk he away an so far he not come beke. I fink
he not comin beke. I meen I donit care cuse it juss​ ole Llewis an he
nebber do nuffin wif me no more awways wif dat bLEKE dog an nebber me but
all dat no madder.
SO dey done took he away dis morning and now dey settin up da ole Nigel pen
like dey tryna meke me fink he comin beke he not ebber comin beke I nose
dis cus Nigel he no come beke dey ebben say he not comin beke and now dey
tryna disapeer Llewis whut neber hurt nobody in he life well, mebbe oncit,
I no skeered or nuffin juss finkin it odd dat ebberbuddy leff (I not
countin Llewis I fink Llewis all gone pore liddel dog nebber hurt nobody
allus frenly an heppy.....what dat ebil womans gonna do meke won ob we need
dat pen? It wont be dat bleke dog youse can bet I not paranormal or
nuffin--paranormal? Dat no look rite.See dats da prollem WHERE LLEWIS WHEN
YOUSE NEEDS HE???

(MomPerson say stop dat howlin dat Llewis be home in ahff hour. We see....)

Love an Healin drool to all whut needs it hopin Llewis can use some

Conley obg juss Conley an....I cant say it. Doc.

--
'