[Dailydrool] Trust

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 14:09:39 PDT 2014

I decided to trust the dogs today and didn't crate them when I went to run
some errands. My two sides of my brain were talking to me and I listened to
the wrong side. One side said, they have been doing so good lately. The
other side said, they just moved into a new house. The other side said,
moving doesn't make you lose maturity. The other side retorted, they have
been a mess since the move. IT is too soon to trust them. Ha!

What I learned from not crating them: Apparently cardboard tastes better
than kleenex."They" (not really sure who the culprit is, but if I had to
bet, I would put my money on Bugsey) ate the box of kleenex and shredded
the kleenex all over the living room. Then "someone" (once again if I had
to bet, I would put my money on Browyn) peed on the floor. Guess who all
are going in crates the next time mommy leaves the house?

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess