[Dailydrool] Llewis update

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 04:48:24 PDT 2014

Llewis passed an uneasy night refusing, for the most part, to lay down but
sitting with his nose resting on the floor looking all the world like
Eeyore on a bad day.
His color is excellent, his temp normal so I have to assume he is very very
painful. My instructions were absolute: NO FOOD NO WATER NO NOTHING just
keep him breathing until morning.
So of course about 4 this morning I gave him 3 or 4 tablespoons of water
which he promptly upchucked.
rule #1: follow the rules.

So he goes back today and I think I am going to ask them to keep him for
the DAY, and try to get his especially disgusting diarrhea under control at
least, and the pain.

Thanks to you guys for all the good wishes and drool. Keep it coming we
aren't out of the woods yet.

MomPerson to Llewis, Conley, Doc

--
'