[Dailydrool] Help with Barking

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 09:52:08 PDT 2014

Hey Daily Drool Supporters. I need help and I feel stupid for needing help
with something so basic. I am having trouble with excessive barking now
that we have moved to the city. Beauford is 5, Bugsey is 4, and Browyn is
2.5. So these are not puppies. They have lived in the country their whole
lives until we just moved and if anything, they didn't bark enough. They
got so used to the UPS guy, they didn't bark at him at all.

Now we are in the city and they are barking at everything. Not really, it
is just they bark at the kids next door and when we go for walks they bark
at everyone and will not stop.

Any ideas on what to do?

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess