[Dailydrool] Senior Hounds Abound calendar

Michele S. wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 11:20:26 PDT 2014

This Ruger woofing in with a special request for my drool family. The Senior
Hounds Abound Calendar contest is now in full swing. My brother Colt who
made his journey to the bridge a few months ago and I are contestants to be
Senior Hounds Abound big month calendar hounds. This is our first and last
chance at having our own month on the senior hounds calendar together. So
please go to Senior Hounds Abound website and vote for us...we don't have to
win...we just need to be in the top 12 to get our very own month. We love
all of you and all of the hounds that are competing for this most awesome
spot on a highly prized calendar.  And the best part by voting for us other
than making our little houndie dreams come true....you get two handsome
hounds for the price of one.  Please vote for us...Colt and Ruger.  But even
if you don't vote for us please go vote for some lucky hounds because all
the proceeds from this contest go to support all the senior hounds at Senior
Hounds Abound Rescue.
https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/category.php?id_category=7

Big Loves From Ruger and Xander at Howling Hound Acres and Colt ATB