[Dailydrool] Me too

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 15:02:49 PDT 2014

this is Harley of Hawaii stumping for votes too. I want  be a calendar hound in Auntie Wen's calendar and help other senior hounds like myself. I am eleven years young and still a most handsome dude. I'm a littermate of the late Commander Bo. I'm not sure what I can bribe you with to vote for me--hmmm, well, if you vote for me and tell my mom, I'm sure I can get her to write you a limerick about anything you like (grandchild? DH? Some funny episode in your past?).  And if you give me sixty votes (which is a discount from her usual fee), I'll get her to do a quilted pet portrait of your basset--see www.vlbzwick.com  How's that? (But you'll need to let her know, so she can get busy. Aloha to all. Harley of Hawaii

P.S. You may ask why I call myself Harley of Hawaii. I am convinced that Harley may be the most common name for a basset. there are at least four Harley's on the Drool. what do you think? what is the most common name for a basset?