[Dailydrool] heads up! SECRET PAWTNER news!

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Thu Sep 11 15:26:59 PDT 2014

For those interested in participating in the secret pawtner
exchange, sign - ups will be Friday, October 3 - Friday,
October 10th.  Names will go out by the 13th.  Mailing
deadline will be Friday, October 31st.

If we get enough interest, we will have a mini secret
pawtner list with a smaller budget of about $20; regular
secret pawtner budget will be $40 (not including shipping).

Secret pawtner is for the human with treats or other
small items for the hounds. Because of the time of year,
we will have a Fall/Halloween theme - start looking for a
basset item or two along those lines.  Halloween cookies
for the hounds!

Secret pawtner is open to members of the Daily Drool -
if you've never played before and are interested, email
me off list.  We have a great group of regulars who really
enjoy the exchange and look forward to it every year but
always welcome newcomers.  Please do not sign up if
you can't follow through with mailing your package within
the time frame.

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny