[Dailydrool] fun faq about Not So Wee Gracie Allen #2

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Sun Sep 14 06:20:13 PDT 2014

Hi, it's me, Not So Wee Gracie Allen. I bet you had no idea that when Wee Gracie Allen had only been with the blondeslave for a week she got to go on a vacation with QXB & Huggie Bear to visit Auntie Amanda & Uncle Bobby in Southampton. We were so excited-Auntie Amanda had like 7 hounds. She also had a dog door. Now Wee Gracie Allen had never seen a dog door before but since she was and is smarter than the average "Bear" (QXB refused to use the dog door-her position was A-she wasn't a dog and B-as long as slaves exist they should open doors for all Royalty) Wee Gracie Allen figured out the dog door in a nanosecond. Being a flying Ninja puppy Wee Gracie Allen would fly through the dog door, race through the kitchen and the hallway and launch her cute little self on to Uncle Bobby's lap in the chair in the living room which never failed to make him howl with laughter no matter how many times I did this each day. The blondeslave was horrified and kept apologizing hee, hee. Anyway, we had a wonderful time and everyone loved Wee Gracie Allen. Now Wee Gracie Allen needs a little love from all of her fellow Droolers so that she can help Auntie Wen and the Bounders of Senior Hounds Abound with their biggest fundraiser of the year. We have 6 wonderful thank you gifts that you might have a chance to win just for voting for Not So Wee Gracie Allen. We have an adorable 59" X 59" quilt with adorable little hounds and friends. It's going on the longarm machine this week and Miss Colleen is going to quilt dancing hounds all over it. We also have a one of a kind shower curtain with a quilted hound medallion. We have an adorable quilted stuffed hound. Ears are being cut out today. Plus we have Auntie Dawn's custom embroidered bib overalls (shhhh...don't ask, don't tell, don't get Rusty in trouble) a lovely stained glass basset hound and a vintage Junior Miss lunch box and thermos. Won't you  go have a look and VOTE for Not So Wee Gracie Allen? Please help me help the Bounders.

http://xandy.moonfruit.com/