[Dailydrool] My Heart Dog has gone over the bridge

Linda Swift tobeysmom at me.com
Sun Sep 14 13:33:47 PDT 2014

Hi All, my Baby Tobey became suddenly ill. He has been our Baby from 6 weeks till now at 10 1/2. He was just fine and the next thing we knew he had developed a tumor in his mouth under his tongue. His biopsy was squameous cell carcinoma. It was quite large, popping up extremely rapidly.
We were trying to decide if he would have surgery or not. Over that weekend another tumor popped up and started to bleed. I cooked things he could eat and hand feed him.
To make a long story short, we had  him to the Vet and let him go. He drifted off in sleep with his head in my lap and his Dad Slave  patting his middle.
We loved him more than I can say. His "brother" doesn't know what to do and either do we.
Such a loss I nerver imagined.
I haven't been able to write to my drool friends until now and still it isn't easy.
Our Baby died on September 2, 2014
Healing drool for those which need it coming your way
Hugs, Linda, Dunham and Willie