[Dailydrool] new puppy

mr knoll rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 14 14:59:45 PDT 2014

His name is "Ziggy" aka Ziegfried Age: 12 weeks
Due to he lives in a magical world. The world of
ZIEGFRIED'S FOLLIES
ONE: the incredible find of the WBHR to save him off craigslist [Wyoming Basset Hound Rescue]
TWO: wonderful foster homes
THREE : a long trip to meet us and his new big brother Abner age 16 months . [also a rescue Basseet Rescue of Montana]
FOUR: ripping my earring off and having to get an ex ray to make sure he did not swallow it. which he did not
FIVE: the two day bout of occasional vomiting.
Here is the new on folks
SIX,: for about four days now he has been licking at his left paw, I had found nothing, Last nite, I found a little bump forming, thinking maybe he got a tiny pinecone thorn or such in the foot, I figured this AM I would be able to pop it out and add a little neosporin.
Boy was I WRONG !!!, I felt something sharp this AM so I recruited hubby with his leather gloves, to handles those puppy teeth.
What I pulled out of that little puppy's paw pad was p piece of wire about an inch long, sort of bent at 90 degrees. OMD I cried thinking how bad a momma I was, but he never really complained and I could feel nothing. We think it was off the garage floor, probably from the wire brush, I will keep my eye on that foot and have the vet check it Wednesday.