[Dailydrool] Im so sorry

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Sep 14 16:15:22 PDT 2014

Im not on the drool much anymore, still having some major health   issues.
the hills I am climbing are getting steeper, but I'm not a quitter  !!!!  I
will get this done !

I just wanted to say how sorry I am for all of you who have loss your fur
hounds.  my heart aches for each of you, it matters not , how long they are
with us,  what matters is that we had the privilege  to love on  them and
have unconditional love in return. losing them  breaks our hearts  into a
million little pieces.

hugs

Marlene and my girls