[Dailydrool] Llewis Tawkin

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 09:03:04 PDT 2014

Dis Llewis. Ise back.
I went to the vetspital an had a long nap an when I wake up my tummy hurt
like craze an my froat also sos I cuddent eet or bark or nuffin an my beke
legs boff of dem all woblee an oboy it a bad few daze dere it was.
Den MPerson started gibbon me deese pills whut made me sloeepee but took da
hurt away and I gots beddar realo quik.

puffpuffpuffpuff we wus puff puff juss ousside mean Doc an puffpuff alla
suddin dis animul come flyin ober da beke fence! JUss Now! Puff puff puff
puff an Doc he off likea bullit POW! (He gots legs youse nose)an he rite
onit but it leep inna air-an Doc JUSSS MISS it by a hair an ita KAT a reel
(oops)Cat da NOIVE of dat cat comin in da yard when we there! Doc say he
affer the boids at the feeders. Humf we showed he! Come in here agin I
donit think so.

Love an healing drool to all themj whut needs it, Kimberly youse too.
Llewis ob Llewis, Conley an Doc (Mr.Speed).