[Dailydrool] Found Objects

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 07:17:17 PDT 2014

Bugsey here. Just want to let everyone know that my mom is weird. I found
this huge, lovely apple in the backyard. The mom asked me to bring it in
and I did. Then she asked if I could have it if she gave me some of HER
apple. So I did, but my apple was bigger and juicer. The mom said maybe
someone did something weird to that apple because you just don't find
lovely juicy apples in your backyard when you don't have apple trees there.
She is worried some one did something to that apple. I don't know why
someone would do something to that sweet apple. Besides, I think the
neighborhood is MUCH friendlier now that I say hello to everyone and keep
saying hello! Oh well. Mom made me fair her apple with cohorts Beauford and
Browyn. The good news is she cut it in 4ths and I got 2 because I was so
nice to bring her the other apple and then I gave it to her so nicely. This
was a real bonus because it was raining outside. The mom doesn't like to
get wet. Hope everyone else is having a great day.

Bugsey with Beauford and Browyn the Stupid Fairy Princess