[Dailydrool] Drool to our furends - an' more

VIRGINIA OLIVEIRA duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 15 03:26:10 PDT 2014

Hey eber one

Dis Beeoleta.

I no like eny furend sick. I like eber buddy healthy and happy.

So we sendz a ton of very sticky sardine healing drool to our good furend Llewis- please get beddder Llewis! Don leeb we yet. Jus sleep til youse feel well then enjoy life some more. I finks it beddder had leeb youse spleen dere. No need takin it cus now you no gud and I SAD!
Please,  be bedder Llewis!
You see Pawtunia was hit WIB A TREE IN SHE HEAD AND SHE WELL AND SHE HAPPY!

We sendin lotsa healing, da bestest sticky healing drool we can powdooss to our furend MILTON and she mommy... Milton, youse get well and only leebz when youse habz. Not a minute early!
And dis is fur youse too Llewis. I nose you miss youse twin bruddder Nigel. We unerstand. But youse hab da eternety to spend wib him. So spend liddle longer wibbs we, Bleke dog, poor Conley, Mister Biscuit and youse adorable mommy...
Drool to all ob youse
And drool to my dear Pawtunia. I so happy youse well... Meebe soon youse head in right place so you can channel FeyFey, Momcakes and they all bedder. Our heads like an antenna, me finks. Youse meebe liddle out of place cus da tree... You nose. Da ebeel tree.
But she no win! Youse win Pawtunia. Youse on our fridge door and we remember pray fur youse ebery day.
Lub to all in need,
Beeoleta.

Miriam Virginia Oliveira