[Dailydrool] Not So Wee Gracie Allen fur uss!

VIRGINIA OLIVEIRA duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 15 02:42:43 PDT 2014

Hi Auntie Sharon

We lookes in da picshure ob da fankyouse gifts fur da calendar votes.
We likes all fankyouse pwesents. Da firss picshure is ob Not So Wee Gracie Allen smilin' a big smile. I had never seen a picshure ob dis houndette and oh my oh my.
I nose I bootiful. No queshion 'bout dat, but Not So Wee Gracie Allen way more bootifulestest den memememe!
Mommy saided dat she choose Not So Wee Gracie Allen as a pwesent!
Since she beez da firs' picshure, shee pwobally dat mostest inspencseeve pwesent, and da second beez da 59x 59" patchwork throwz.
We chooze dat Not So Wee Gracie Allen and will try to vote as many times we cans so we wins Gracy soon.
She'll beez me sister and with dis bootifool looks, mom will start kisskisskisskisskiss her and meebe she kisskisskisskiss mes liddle less.
We hopezz to win Not So Wee soon ( is her name juss Gracie Allen or da whole fing "Not So Wee Gracie Allen"? She reely a doll, one ob mostest bootiful Basset Hound gurls mommy has seen ( xept me, ob course)).

Violeta, dawhgter ob me mommy and sis ob me brudder ( in heaben now).

Miriam Virginia Oliveira